This news excites us, as well as our dear patients. We are now able to perform extra services as of the 28th of September.
What must you know?
We care about your safety.
Your safety is our top-most priority. We will be strictly implementing health and safety protocols as mandated by the Australia Dental Association (ADA) Coronavirus committee.
Dental Services during Level 2 restrictions.
As released by the ADA, services that can be performed during Level 2 restriction are the following:
- Simple non-invasive fillings without the use of high-speed handpieces
- Restorative procedures using high-speed handpieces only provided with the use of a rubber dam
- Non-surgical extractions
- Hand scaling (no use of ultrasonic scalers)
- Medical management of soft tissue presentations (such as
- Temporomandibular dysfunction management
- Denture procedures
- Preventative procedures such as the application of topical
remineralising agents (e.g. fluoride)
- Orthodontic treatment